To register call (212) 713-0366
Registration and Program Policies
- The number of attendees per sessions is strictly limited, and many sessions sell out quickly.
- Campers must be 18 or over. Call for exceptions.
- We accept personal checks as payment for all sessions. Charges will be incurred for checks returned for insufficient funds.
- All Broadway Fantasy Camp locations, venues, staff, talent, and activities are subject to change.
- Broadway Fantasy Camp reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify session schedules without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We require an initial $500 deposit to reserve your place. The deposit is non-refundable and payable by credit card.
- Payment is due in full 60 days prior to the first day of the selected session.
- With written notification the full amount minus $500 deposit can be refunded 60 days prior to the first day of the selected session.
- If a written cancellation is received 30-59 days prior to the first day of the selected session, monies can be applied to a future session if space is available.
- In the unlikely event that Broadway Fantasy Camp has to cancel a session; you will receive a full refund including the $500 deposit.
- Broadway Fantasy Camp cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses (e.g., air fare, hotel deposits) incurred due to changes in the production schedule or session cancellation.
- By registering for Broadway Fantasy Camp you expressly agree that you have read, understand and consent to these payment and cancellation terms and conditions.
Gift Certificates to Broadway Fantasy Camp are available for all sessions. 1, 2, 3, and 5 days. Call our office to make arrangements for a memorable gift. You will be thanked again and again.
To purchase a gift certificate call (212) 713-0366
Lodging is not included with your tuition.
If you’d like hotel accommodations, consider our preferred hotel partner, the InterContinental New York Times Square, offering a perfect location on West 44th Street in the heart of the Broadway Theater District! It’s a short stroll to every Broadway Theatre and close to the Broadway rehearsal studios. Opened in July 2010, the InterContinental New York Times Square features 600 rooms and Ça Va (a Todd English restaurant). It’s a fabulous place for breakfast before you begin to rehearse and meet Broadway Stars!
For information on special rates for Broadway Fantasy Camp participants, call us at (212) 713-0366.
Additionally, restaurants and shows in Manhattan fill up. To avoid disappointment make your reservations early.